Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rocks in the Yard


I hadn't mowed this part of the yard for maybe 2-3 weeks, so it had gotten pretty tall. I remembered many of the rocks, but didn't remember many of them also, scraping the blades of the machine. It's a terrible sound. Then later as I was showing my mother the wild strawberries we noticed some new, strange metal parts laying on the ground.


I guess the right thing to do is look under the mower to see if there are some obvious parts missing. Of course that's not very easily done - this mower's too heavy to lift. I do have ramps, but need to prop them on something sturdy and drive up the ramps in order to see underneath. Sigh. Maybe I'll put flags or something near the rocks so I don't prematurely kill this mower or blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment