Monday, December 21, 2009

All Set and Ready to Go


I've got my reading material ready (staying caught up on WSJs means other things fall through the cracks - like all my magazines).  And I'm not even staying caught up on WSJs...hm.

I'm all packed, wood's brought in, cats are fed for the week, litter's clean, everything's ready and waiting for it to be time to drop off the dogs.  I'm in waiting mode now, but soon it will be time to start rushing, then waiting, then rushing, then waiting and eventually I'll get to Oregon, late tonight.

I will be online this week, posting and all that other stuff.  I'm beginning to think about what I accomplished this year and what I want to do next year and those thoughts will work themselves into a post or few.

Enjoy the day all!  Talk to you soon from Oregon, where it will probably be ... raining.

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time...and what is the knitting project that is going with you? or is it reading all the way??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful trip and enjoy your holiday.

    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and yours!

    P.S.:
    And a safe trip there and back too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful holiday. Enjoy yourself and I know you'll come back home ready to tackle the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time Jordan! Hope it's a wonderful holiday and good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks folks! The knitting project is the Carissa heelhead scarf from Ravelry. I posted a picture a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't know if you stuck with that one, or changed because of the spinning the yarn thing.. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete