Friday, September 10, 2010

A Rafter of Turkeys

I had to look up the name for a group of turkeys.  If it had been a group of crows, I would have known what to call them.  A murder!  But then, I wouldn't have taken pictures of a group of crows.



They conveniently placed themselves on the far side of some bushes.  I stepped outside with the camera to get a closer look and they quickly moved on, melting into the trees on the far side of the road.

Five minutes later it was time to leave for work and I did the normal routine of giving the dogs a treat on the porch, to get them outside.  Maggie instantly knew there was somthing interesting nearby, even though the birds had gone.  Anything past the yellow flags is outside her fence and she is not happy, but respects that.

No comments:

Post a Comment